We inform you that your data will be incorporated into a file created under the responsibility of RAIS Foundation to respond to your request and send you information on the activities carried out by our entity.
By making this submission, you expressly authorize that said data be processed for the purposes stated in the previous paragraph.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, proving your identity, through email. In any case, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to lopd@raisfundación.org
All the information contained in www.raisfundacion.org, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights set forth in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, by which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to RAIS Foundation, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly excluded, as well as any type of assignment, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to the current legislation is protected by the rules of intellectual property.
All website content and all content available through the Service, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and disposition (the «Content») are the exclusive property of RAIS Foundation, or its licensors, with all rights reserved. No part of the Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of RAIS Foundation. Provided that the user is entitled to use the Site, RAIS Foundation grants a limited license to use and access the Site and Site Content, and to download legitimately and only for personal and non-commercial use, the contents thereof, as long as all the warnings on copyright and intellectual property are kept intact. It is prohibited to load or republish Site Content in any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrate the information in any database or compilation. Any other use of the Site Content is strictly prohibited.
The use, without prior consent, of any element of www.raisfundacion.org that is subject to protection in accordance with the legislation in force regarding industrial property is expressly prohibited. Especially, brands, trade names, signs of establishments, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the RAIS Foundation may not be used.
The RAIS Foundation website uses Google Analytics to help us understand how our users use the website. This analytical tool uses «cookies», namely: text files that are placed on your computer in order to collect standard information regarding the Internet connection and the behavior of visitors to the website anonymously.
The information collected by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including the IP address) is transmitted to Google. Subsequently, this information is used in order to assess the use made by users of the website and with the idea of compiling statistical reports on the activity of the website.
RAIS Foundation will not use or allow any third party to use the statistical analysis tool in order to track or collect any personally identifiable information from visitors to our website. We will not associate any information collected through our website with any personally identifiable information from any source resulting from our use of the Google statistical analysis tool. Google will not associate your IP address with any other information owned by Google. Neither RAIS Foundation, nor Google will link or attempt to establish any link between the IP address and the identity of the user of a computer.
The use of this web page is provided by RAIS Foundation and is subject to the conditions listed below:
1. The use of the website on your part will constitute full acceptance of these conditions.
2. You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and so that the rights of RAIS Foundation or third parties are not infringed and so that the website is neither used nor exploited by third parties.
3. RAIS Foundation shall not be liable in any way for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages or non-material damages, arising as a result of the aforementioned related to the use or loss of use of the Website or any of its content.
4. RAIS Foundation reserves the right to modify these Conditions at any time through online publication by specifying in the «Conditions» section the changes made. The prolonged use of this Web page after the changes have been published constitutes an acceptance of the conditions already modified.
5. RAIS Foundation does not guarantee that the functions and services of the Web page are free from errors or interruptions, that the Web page or the server that has provided the said Web page are free of any type of virus, that the defects will be corrected or that the content of the website is accurate and complete.
6. RAIS Foundation is not responsible for the content of external Web pages whose links appear on this Web page or that appear mentioned in this Web page.
7. Any communication or material that you transmit or send to any public area of this Website will be treated as non-confidential information and exempt from exclusive rights unless RAIS Foundation decides otherwise. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material that has been sent in any of the public areas of our website.
8. Through this document, you are notified that, in order to respect the privacy of the people with whom we work, the photographs and names used on the Website may not necessarily correspond to the names of the people in reality.
9. The conditions of this contract will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Spain. Any litigation will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain.
If you do not fully agree with these Conditions, you must stop using the Web page immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you from accessing the website, without prejudice to any other of our rights, if we believe that you have contravened any of the conditions listed above.
RAIS Foundation is a non-profit organization registered in the Registry of Foundations and Entities under Guardianship, number 28-1.229. CIF-G83207712. c / Ardemans, 42, 28028 Madrid (Spain).
Tel: 91 110 89 84. firstname.lastname@example.org