Gold Cross of the Civil Order of Social Solidarity
Order TAS/3131/2007, of 22 October, whereby the Gold Cross of the Civil Order of Social Solidarity is awarded to RAIS Fundación –Social and Labour Integration Support Network for the Homeless– by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs. In recognition of the Foundation’s commitment to people at risk of social exclusion on the basis of awareness raising programmes, volunteer participation and the creation of solidarity networks among people and institutions.
Rais Fundación has also received the following awards:
- 2007. Madrid Community, on the proposal of the regional immigration department. European Excellence Award. Programme for assisting immigrants at risk of exclusion (PAIRE).
- 2007. Obra Social La Caixa. Award for good practices in volunteer management.
- 2009. European University of Madrid (UEM). Second edition of UEM’s Young social entrepreneurs award. Milhistorias.
- 2011. Obra Social Caja Madrid and Fundación de la Universidad Autónoma. Green Entrepreneurship and Social Inclusion 2011 award to MILHISTORIAS, S.L, for best environmental sector company linked with social inclusion.
- 2011. CEPSA. Fifth edition of the Cepsa Social Value Awards. Citizen mobilization and participation programme.